Tuesday, July 17, 2012

26.2


So I just signed up for my first FULL Marathon!! I am excited but to be honest the thought of 26.2 miles is Super Intimidating! I am running the Huntsville Marathon It is the very first one and my very first full marathon. It should be a good starter marathon because it loses about 4000 feet in elevation and I LOVE downhill. I have actually already signed up for my second full too, the Rock n Roll Marathon in Las Vegas... so hopefully I love this one or at least finish :) 

I am currently on week 5 of the Marathon Rookie Training plan. It is a 16 week plan that seem pretty easy to follow. I love this site. It has tons of great information for beginners. My goal for this first is just to finish. But I would love to finish in under 4 hours. We will see how it goes...


Love this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment