Friday, August 31, 2012

Top of Utah Half Marathon

Last weekend Travis and I ran the Top of Utah half in Logan, Utah. I really enjoyed this run, except for the fact that we live about an hour away and had to wake up at 3am to arrive on time. The first 7 miles are down the canyon and then it flattens out for the last 6 with a little incline towards the end. Once again the first 10 miles were great and the last 3 were hard. I think I am running too fast in the beginning and losing steam towards the end. Something I defiantly need to work on. I also make a 4 minute bathroom stop! Hopefully one day I will make it through an entire half with no bathroom breaks :) My time was just 1 minute slower than my previous  1:57:40. 

I also have come to the conclusion that I am an Ugly runner! LOL! I viewed my photos here and in every single picture my mouth is WIDE OPEN and I look like I am half dead! Ha ha! Not sure if I was really into chewing my gum or what! Surprised I didn't catch any flies....

I found this picture on Facebook. I am the one in the pink in the middle (with my mouth wide open)  :) 


And my Instagram race photo

No comments:

Post a Comment